When you rely on your ATV to get the job done, you can’t afford overlooking quality, value and reliability. The Kodiak 700 excels in all three and is the most important tool you’ve got when the job demands a workhorse. The choice is easy.
- Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
- Compact design of A-Arms optimize tread width and provide increased comfort and maneuverability.
- Durable sealed rear wet brake system provides strong and reliable stopping power while reducing wear from external elements.
- 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
- Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
- The industry’s most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
- An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.
- Kodiak 700’s rack capacity has been increased by a combined 22lbs.
- Thick, plush seat with flat design offers excellent ergonomics and increased comfort.
|4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid cooled, single|
|Bore and Stroke|
|103 mm x 85 mm|
|10.1 : 1|
|Mikuni 44 mm with throttle body F.I.|
|Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with lever operated 2WD - 4WD mode selector|
|Independent Double Wishbone / 180 mm (7.1") of wheel travel|
|Independent Double Wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1") of wheel travel|
|Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers|
|Multi-Disc wet brake in rear gearcase|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 8-12|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 10-12|
|2070 mm (81.5")|
|1180 mm (46.5")|
|1240 mm (48.8")|
|1250 mm (49.2")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|275 mm (10.8")|
|3.2 m (126")|
|940 mm (37")|
|915 mm (36")|
|860 mm (33.9")|
|300 kg (661 lb)|
|18 L (4 Imp. Gal)|
|Rack Capacity (Front)|
|50 kg (110 lb)|
|Rack Capacity (Rear)|
|90 kg (198 lb)|
|600 kg (1,322 lb)|
|Steel Blue (steel wheels)|
Green (steel wheels)
|One year (unlimited mileage)|