When you rely on your ATV to get the job done, you can’t afford overlooking quality, value and reliability. The Kodiak 700 excels in all three and is the most important tool you’ve got when the job demands a workhorse. The choice is easy.
- Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes provide strong stopping power when you need it most.
- 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
- Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
- The industry’s most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
- SE only features included like 25″ aluminum cast wheels and special edition graphics.
- Kodiak 700 EPS SE gets push button, On-Command to put the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock.
- An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.
|4-stroke, DOHC , 4-valve, liquid cooled, single|
|Bore and Stroke|
|103 mm x 85 mm|
|10.1 : 1|
|Mikuni 44 mm throttle body F.I.|
|Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD limited slip, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)|
|Independent Double Wishbone / 180 mm (7.1") of wheel travel|
|Independent Double Wishbone with anti-sway bar / 230 mm (9.1") of wheel travel|
|Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers|
|Multi-Disc wet rear brake in rear gearcase|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 8-12|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 10-12|
|2070 mm (81.5")|
|1180 mm (46.5")|
|1240 mm (48.8")|
|1250 mm (49.2")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|275 mm (10.8")|
|3.2 m (126")|
|940 mm (37")|
|915 mm (36")|
|860 mm (33.9")|
|312 kg (688 lb)|
|18 L (4 Imp. Gal)|
|Rack Capacity (Front)|
|50 kg (110 lb)|
|Rack Capacity (Rear)|
|90 kg (198 lb)|
|600 kg (1,322 lb)|
|Tactical Black (aluminum wheels)|
Metallic Blue (aluminum wheels)
|One year (unlimited mileage)|