Remember the first ride you took? The freedom, and independence? How that feeling turned into a lifelong passion? Get your little one started on Yamaha’s Raptor 90. Reverse and electric start with big-bike styling make the Raptor 90 easy to learn on while looking fast.
This is where the passion for ATVing begins. Memories are made when youngsters go on their first ride. Get your little one started on the right tread with a Yamaha Raptor 90 or YFZ50. With electric start and adjustable speed limiters, these youth ATVs will make learning to ride a confidence instilling and fun family activity!
- Dual drum front and rear drum brakes provide consistent stopping power.
- Large, deep floorboards provide secure and safe support for a new rider’s feet.
- 89.9cc makes smooth, predictable power
- Reverse gear allows for better maneuverability in tight areas.
- Electric start will get the novice rider up and running at the push of a button.
- Easy access to the air filter makes maintenance quick and convenient.
|4-stroke, air-cooled, single 2-valve|
|Bore and Stroke|
|47 mm x 51.8 mm|
|9.2 : 1|
|electric with auxillary kick|
|fully automatic CVT|
|Single A-Arm, 126 mm (5") of wheel travel|
|Mono-Shock Swing arm, 145 mm (5.7") of wheel travel|
|Drum brake(Leading & trailing type)|
|Drum / Lockable Hand Lever Parking Brake|
|Duro, 18 x 7-8|
|Duro, 18 x 9-8, Steel Wheels|
|1485 mm (58.5")|
|1020 mm (40.2")|
|955 mm (37.6")|
|1030 mm (40.6")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|100 mm (3.9")|
|126.5 kg (278.9 lb) - ready to ride full of fuel and oil|
|6.4 L (1.7 US Gal)|
|Yamaha Racing Blue|
|One year (unlimited mileage)|