Bigger, tougher and with class-leading performance, Kodiak 700 EPS SE takes one of the best value ATVs on the market and adds a touch of comfort and flair. A 700 class engine is accompanied by SE features like push-button On-Command drive selection, aluminum wheels and special edition graphics. Kodiak 700 SE is a rock-solid workhorse with the style and looks of a showhorse.
- Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes provide strong stopping power when you need it most.
- 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
- Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
- The industry’s most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
- SE only features included like 25″ aluminum cast wheels and special edition graphics.
- Kodiak 700 EPS SE gets push button, On-Command to put the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock.
- An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.
|4-stroke, DOHC , 4-valve, liquid cooled, single|
|Bore and Stroke|
|103 mm x 85 mm|
|10.1 : 1|
|Mikuni 44 mm throttle body F.I.|
|Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD limited slip, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)|
|Independent Double Wishbone / 180 mm (7.1") of wheel travel|
|Independent Double Wishbone with anti-sway bar / 230 mm (9.1") of wheel travel|
|Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers|
|Multi-Disc wet rear brake in rear gearcase|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 8-12|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 10-12|
|2070 mm (81.5")|
|1180 mm (46.5")|
|1240 mm (48.8")|
|1250 mm (49.2")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|275 mm (10.8")|
|3.2 m (126")|
|940 mm (37")|
|915 mm (36")|
|860 mm (33.9")|
|312 kg (688 lb)|
|18 L (4 Imp. Gal)|
|Rack Capacity (Front)|
|50 kg (110 lb)|
|Rack Capacity (Rear)|
|90 kg (198 lb)|
|600 kg (1,322 lb)|
|Tactical Black (aluminum wheels)|
Metallic Blue (aluminum wheels)
|One year (unlimited mileage)|