Bigger, tougher and with class-leading performance, Kodiak 700 is the best value utility ATV on the market. Where else can you get the quality you expect from Yamaha, with a 700 class engine, full-size chassis, with a price tag comparible to a competitor mid-size? Make no mistake, Kodiak 700 is THE choice for a rock-solid workhorse ATV that won’t break the bank.
- Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
- Compact design of A-Arms optimize tread width and provide increased comfort and maneuverability.
- Durable sealed rear wet brake system provides strong and reliable stopping power while reducing wear from external elements.
- 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
- Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
- The industry’s most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
- An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.
- Kodiak 700’s rack capacity has been increased by a combined 22lbs.
- Thick, plush seat with flat design offers excellent ergonomics and increased comfort.
|4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid cooled, single|
|Bore and Stroke|
|103 mm x 85 mm|
|10.1 : 1|
|Mikuni 44 mm with throttle body F.I.|
|Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with lever operated 2WD - 4WD mode selector|
|Independent Double Wishbone / 180 mm (7.1") of wheel travel|
|Independent Double Wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1") of wheel travel|
|Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers|
|Multi-Disc wet brake in rear gearcase|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 8-12|
|Maxxis, AT25 x 10-12|
|2070 mm (81.5")|
|1180 mm (46.5")|
|1240 mm (48.8")|
|1250 mm (49.2")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|275 mm (10.8")|
|3.2 m (126")|
|940 mm (37")|
|915 mm (36")|
|860 mm (33.9")|
|300 kg (661 lb)|
|18 L (4 Imp. Gal)|
|Rack Capacity (Front)|
|50 kg (110 lb)|
|Rack Capacity (Rear)|
|90 kg (198 lb)|
|600 kg (1,322 lb)|
|Steel Blue (steel wheels)|
Green (steel wheels)
|One year (unlimited mileage)|