Remember the first ride you took? The freedom, and independence? How that feeling turned into a lifelong passion? Get your little one started on Yamaha’s Raptor 90. Reverse and electric start with big-bike styling make the Raptor 90 easy to learn on while looking fast.
- Dual drum front and rear drum brakes provide consistent stopping power.
- Large, deep floorboards provide secure and safe support for a new rider’s feet.
- 89.9cc makes smooth, predictable power
- Reverse gear allows for better maneuverability in tight areas.
- Electric start will get the novice rider up and running at the push of a button.
- Easy access to the air filter makes maintenance quick and convenient.
|4-stroke, air-cooled, single 2-valve|
|Bore and Stroke|
|47 mm x 51.8 mm|
|9.2 : 1|
|electric with auxillary kick|
|fully automatic CVT|
|Single A-Arm, 126 mm (5") of wheel travel|
|Mono-Shock Swing arm, 145 mm (5.7") of wheel travel|
|Drum brake(Leading & trailing type)|
|Drum / Lockable Hand Lever Parking Brake|
|Duro, 18 x 7-8|
|Duro, 18 x 9-8, Steel Wheels|
|1485 mm (58.5")|
|1020 mm (40.2")|
|955 mm (37.6")|
|1030 mm (40.6")|
|Minimum Ground Clearance|
|100 mm (3.9")|
|126.5 kg (278.9 lb) - ready to ride full of fuel and oil|
|6.4 L (1.7 US Gal)|
|Yamaha Racing Blue|
|One year (unlimited mileage)|